A fabulous winter warmer, why not try this simple Kari Laksa recipe from Malaysia Kitchen?
Kari Laksa | Serves 4
“Laksa is the umbrella term for noodle soups to which there are many varieties in Malaysia, varying from town to town. The curry or Kari Laksa has a mixture of tofu, chicken and seafood. This is our version!”
200g Deli Ben Curry Laksa Paste
1500ml boiling water
200ml coconut milk
375g of Vit’s Air Dried Broad Noodles
15 large prawns, with shells removed
300g of chicken
Deli Ben Crispy Prawn Chilli (to garnish)
Coriander to garnish
1) Mix 1 packet of curry laksa paste into 1500ml of boiling water.
2) Add 200ml of coconut milk and the tofu puff. Bring to a quick boil and switch to a low flame.
3) While the laksa is simmering, cook the chicken and the prawns separately.
4) Blanch the noodles along with the bean sprouts. Once the noodles are cooked, distribute evenly into 5 bowls.
5) On top of the noodles, serve the chicken, prawns and mint leaves.
To buy all ingredients for the Kari Laksa recipe and find products from the Malaysian food range visit: www.ocado.com/malaysian.
Malaysia Kitchen is the main portal to Malaysian Cuisine and Culture in the UK, offering dozens of delicious recipes, over 100 UK restaurants and events. We’ll keep you updated with Malaysia Kitchen street food markets, in the meantime find out more at Malaysia Kitchen visit: www.malaysiakitchen.co.uk.
If you liked this post please VOTE FOR US in the UK Blog Awards 2016. Thanks for your support.