Don’t miss Bird’s new opening in Islington with 50% off for the soft launch from 1 October ’til 7 October!
Inspired by fried chicken across Chicago, Philadelphia, Brooklyn and Asia, Bird restaurant serves up fried chicken, wings and our favourite burger adaptation: the fried chicken and waffle burger.
Here are our five rules for eating that burger.
1. Arrive on an empty stomach. The chicken and waffle burger is mammoth and requires willpower.
2. Go for sides: deep fried pickles and fries are delicious.
3. Be prepared to use your hands. A knife and fork may hinder you. In fact, you may struggle in figuring the entire thing out.
4. Share? Failing the fried chicken and waffle burger, you could always share the wings (which look just as delicious).
5. Dessert: Save space for a glazed doughnut at the end!
Bird | 81 Holloway Road N7 8LT | Soft launch 1-7 October, walk-ins
Photography: Khristle Absalud